|Object Name||Negative, Sheet Film|
Main Street, Biddeford, about 1868. The end of the old City Building can be seen at left, and the view is toward Jefferson Street (which was then called Cedar Street).
Business located in these buildings (in the 1870 City Directory) include: Seth C. Lane dining-rooms, Shaw's Block; Eliakim Richards, boots and shoes, 185 Main St.; Charles A. Wendwell, grocer, 177 Main St.; (Stone and Brackett) Levi W. Stone and Co., grocer, 4 City Square.
|Title||Main Street buildings next to City Building|
|Provenance||Gift of Carleton F. Foss|
|Neg Loc||Annex--Condensed Shelving--Rear|
|Print size||4.5" x 6.5"|
|Film Size||5 x 7 film|